Just 3MD

Just 3MD

Thursday, February 2, 2012

My home style

Comfy, clean, bright and homey. This is what I would love my home to be. Such a welcoming place that as soon as you walk in, you prop your feet up and sigh. When I think of all those things I picture spaces such as the farmhouse that Sarah Richardson did back a few years ago. There was nothing in it I would really change. That home spoke HOME to me.




See what I mean?

I do, however, find that my tastes are running towards the sea. I love the sea. The water, the colors, the air and the food. All of it. As I've said before, I belong there. I fit.

  I can see myself lounging here. I love the enormous starfish in the window and that lantern. That throw looks like pure bliss!


My own personal library with all sorts of books. I love the way books smell don't you? Though I appreciate all things technology, I just can't and won't read a book on a screen. I need pages to dog ear and words to underline.




How's this for front porch sittin'?



A bike ride anyone? I think we should go down to the local antique market and see what treasures we can find. Afterwards, a bonfire on the beach.






I will one day have that dream. A house on the water where salty air kisses my cheeks and flip flops adorn my feet.



~Bugs & Fishes!
Aleigh

No comments: