Just 3MD

Just 3MD

Monday, February 23, 2009

Well here it is February and I'm just now getting to this. Oops. I guess I'm not good at blogging.

Anyway, Rick and I got some great news in December and now that we are past the "scary" phase I can share with you guys...we're expecting baby #2 and our last!!! Miss Brynn is going to be a big sister and we couldn't be happier!!! When we told the Family at Christmas they were shocked and happy and many tears followed. We had Brynn tell them with her Big Sister shirt. It took them a minute but when one figured it out they all did. Talk about a chain reaction!!!

So here we are. I'm now 14 weeks along, Rick is still hard at work and Brynnan is still growing like a weed. Koley will be returning home in June and that will make me, well, the happiest Mom. My family will be together again. Now if we could only sell this dang house!!!

1 comment:

Chris and Lacy said...

Congratulations, once again! I'm glad life's going well for you guys ;)