Just 3MD

Just 3MD

Thursday, July 30, 2009

PICTURES!!!

OK. So I finally have time to do this so bare with me as I post a few from events and just because days.





July 4, 2009 @ the parade in Springerville, AZ.



Photobucket




Photobucket





Photobucket





On Daddy's sholders for a better view.





Photobucket





Photobucket





CAKE TIME!!!





Photobucket





Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



These are from my birthday. I turned 32 this year and Rick took me to a nice breakfast and then to a great dinner. The first food pics are from the breakfast place. They had a bakery and well, you know me. I got a few pasteries to try. They were so yummy. My favorite were the creme brule tarts with fresh berries!


7.21.09


7.21.09


7.21.09


7.21.09


A quick family pic from the 19th when Sue and I had our joint birthday party.


7.18.09


7.18.09


Brynnan stareing down the loot. She LOVES presents!


7.18.09









No comments: