Just 3MD

Just 3MD

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Look who's here!

I'm so horrible. I haven't shared the good news here about our newest Aros to hit the street. He's so handsome and his name is Noah. Noah Wilson to be exact. Noah because it's one of my favorite boy names and Wilson after my Grandfather. Walter Wilson was his name. A Southern man with hands made of steel and an attitude to match if you crossed him. Smooth with the Ladies (or so he liked to think) and always a jokester too. A hard worker and a loving Husband to his wife Betty. Anyway...Noah was born on August 18Th at 10:58am. He weighed a whopping 8 pounds 2 ounces and was 19.5 long. Not a lot of hair but then again...none of my babies do! Brynn loves him tons and Koley says he's a cute kid. He likes to eat (every 40-60 minutes) and is growing like a weed. His nickname is Chub-a-Lubs and well, it's very fitting if I must say so myself.


8.17 right before Hospital

Photobucket

8.19.09

Photobucket

B still my heart

8.18.09


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments: