Just 3MD

Just 3MD

Saturday, February 13, 2010

It's February already?

Where does the time go? Seriously, it feels like I just posted Christmas pics and now it's 2 months later! WOW!

SO Noah is growing and will be 6 months in a few weeks. That child is nuts! His newest trick is saying Dada and Rick couldn't be happier! I was lucky enough to catch it on video so there's proof! hehehe

Brynn is being her Princess self. She went to Target with Mommy and picked out a step stool for herself, pink of course, and loves to go potty and wash her hands now! Now we just need to get her back night trained and all will be well. Her hair is starting to get a bit thicker and longer so that makes me happy. I love playing with it when she lets me.

Koley is well. Doing good in school and getting mail on the Armed Forces already. He thinks he may enter some branch of service after high school and I am so proud of him for thinking of his future and going that route. I pray for that child. He's my baby ya know?

Rick and I are great. Working like always and taking care of the Family and one another is a full time hob but we adore it. Still living at the In Laws til the house sells and it's been good. Just waiting for God to place us where we will finally call a place our own again. Say a prayer for us that this will happen soon. I want my in laws to like me after this. :)

No comments: