Just 3MD

Just 3MD

Monday, October 17, 2011

We're here!

FINALLY! After 2 weeks of sickness and moving, we are finally settled in our new house. It's an old burnt adobe style built in the late 60's with saltillo tile and a few other AZ finishes. It's nestled in a nice, older neighborhood with trees and sidewalks and we even had a great first meeting too! The Neighbors straight across the street came over and introduced themselves. Did I mention they brought a chocolate chip bread loaf with them? OH. My. STARS!!!

The two Littles seem to be in their groove already and to tell ya the truth, once this flu gets outta here, I know I will be too. Little Miss has her school 10 minutes up the road and next year when she starts Kindergarten, her school is only 2 minutes up the road! It will be the same one her Daddy, aka The Hubbs, went to. He's pretty excited about that little tidbit. I find it adorable he's so proud of that. Mr. Little on the other hand would be happy in a box with a dirt patch so as long as he has his bike and his race car bed, he's all for it!

I really like this house. I feel like we will be here a few years and not have to worry about moving right away. I can't wait til our mountain house sells and we can buy our own. I have such visions of paint on the walls and pictures hung with actual hangers and not thumb tacks. In the meantime, I know we will make great memories and leave this house one day with good energy and friends all around us. One's that bake. Really good stuff!

No comments: