Just 3MD

Just 3MD

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Halloween stuff

I love Halloween. I love the costumes, the cider, the cooler weather and the ghost stories you can watch on TV at night. Well, I had to LEARN to like ghost stories. When I was little I wouldn't go in the living room when one was on and I would always freak myself out thinking I heard a noise or saw something. NO THANK YOU. Now, though, however I adore them. Makes me remember my Mom laughing at me and my jitters and how she would sit on the one end of the couch, legs tucked up under her and watch with bright eyes. Ah, good memories.

Anyway, the Littles and I love to craft and we have made a few. Our $3 welcome sign.







We plan on decorating our pumpkin tonight and then we will carve them closer to Halloween when my Mama gets here. She flies in on the 27Th and I can not wait! It's been close to 2 years since I've seen her and to have her here this holiday will be amazing. She and I will craft things with the kids and watch those scary stories (booger movies as my Mama calls them) and be silly. We'll also trick-or-treat with friends and dress up and be crazy. It's gonna be so fun.

Tonight the children and I are gonna try to make ghosts and maybe some Halloween lights. Wish me luck. I have a plan but who knows if it will work or not.


No comments: