Just 3MD

Just 3MD

Monday, November 7, 2011

I always try to be

thankful for my days. I mean, where in the world does the time go? I try and reflect. Try to take deep breaths and breath in the day but when I blink, it's dinner and bedtime stories. Kisses to the Hubs goodnight and me on the other side of the bed reading a book or watching a show I DVR'ed two weeks ago.

Friday October the 28Th was the fall festival and literary parade at Little Miss' school. She went as Raggedy Ann and took her book of stories too!



Yea, she was the cutest one there. I gotta be honest! hehehe I stayed a few hours and helped volunteer and did games and prizes and set ups. Man, after 3 hours I was spent. I just wanted lunch and a nap. Whew!

Halloween was great. My Mom flew in from NC and she was here to craft and trick-or-treat with me and the Littles. Little Miss was a "Pirate Princess" and Mr Little was Evel Kenevil. I even made a helmet for him and he rocked it! Well, I thought he did anyway.


How adorable are these two?


 The Littles in action!



Mom and I even had some fun. I was a 1950's housewife complete with white gloves and kitten heels.


 
Mama was a good witch with a purple poof witch hat and black velvet dress!


GOOD TIMES!!! Next thing I know 10 days have raced by and I had to take Mama to the airport. Not a good day for me and the Little's. Although, the silver lining on this cloud is she was here. We made memories, cakes, wreaths and cider.

Thanks mamaw Barbara. We love and miss you!


I hope to be able to post my newest cider recipe with y'all and some pics of the crafts Mom and I did. She helped me with a wreath for my front door and picked out a birdie for my scarecrow's hat. Till then...count to 10, pause and soak in the sceanery. It all passes and changes too quick. Blink, and you've missed it.


 











No comments: