Just 3MD

Just 3MD

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Elf on the Shelf highjinks

I know . . . I’ve been missing in action. I haven’t been lazy, hibernating, sleeping or baking! Don’t ask. I hope to do better in the near future. In the meantime, I wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas and leave you with a few pics that show Jingles our Elf, in action. He's been here helping us celebrate the CHRISTmas season and I gotta say, he's one cool and crazy guy!

                          Here he is the first day he arrived. Chillin' in a stocking tat was hung on the tree.


Caught red handed with his hands in the candy jar!


He was taking footage of the kids. Gonna show Santa proof of weather they were naughty or nice.


Yep. Fishing in the fish bowl. Poor Goldfish.


He brought us donuts one morning. They were super good. 


He had his own to eat. Said his favorite were the powdered ones!


Well, we should have a few more days with Jingles and knowing him, he has a few more things p his sleeve. Now if he could just help me wrap gifts that would be fantastic!

No comments: