Just 3MD

Just 3MD

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

You've got mail




Well, that's what happened to the Littles yesterday anyway. Since Jingles won't be here for a few more days, they get gifts and surprises til then. Today, they each got a letter from Santa!










Each letter was personalized for each child and they were excited to have gotten them. I think I was more excited though. Sometimes, I swear my children are their Father. They get so hyper and then 2 seconds later are over it. Either way, Pinterest came through for me, yet again! All I did was answer a few quick questions and hit print. Viola! Letters from Santa. The envelope was more tricky since there wasn't anything I could print on it for free so I just doodled. They couldn't tell a difference so thank God for small favors on that one. Next year though, I'll have to up my game on that part.

If you would like to get your own letters from Santa click this link. I hope it brings a smile to your kiddos face like they did mine!

~Bugs & Fishes,
Aleigh

For other letters click here.

No comments: