Just 3MD

Just 3MD

Friday, February 24, 2012

Hair and all that scary stuff

OK, I have long hair. It's not anything exciting and it's not hair people look at and go "Oh, that's pretty hair. I want her hair." SO! In knowing that and in knowing I want a change, I made myself an appointment to visit Robert at his salon. He's a good friend of my Sister and I've seen him a few times in the past to trim my ends and add a highlight or two. I'm going in a week and I'm excited but have NO IDEA what I should do. Should I go light? Short? Decisions, decisions. Since I find myself at an empass I took the liberty to check out Pinterest and see what ideas and looks jumped out at me. Here are my top picks.










Notice a theme? Hmm, yea. It's all long and blond. My hair is long and dull brown. There are some bangs in there too. I have a love/hate relationship with bangs.


For shorter cuts/styles I like these.






Both look to be a bit choppy and still long enough for a small ponytail. Sigh. I just don't know. I have a feeling it won't look any different than it does now I'm such a baby when it comes to my hair.


What are you chicken about? I'd love to hear! AND, which pic do you like the best? Thoughts? Ideas?


~Bugs & Fishes!
Aleigh

No comments: