Just 3MD

Just 3MD

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Our Shanannigan's

For St. Paddy's we had a great day. We made a cool little wreath for the front door, some rainbow cupcakes and the kids woke to some leprechaun mischief; Poop, aka green popcorn balls. hehe He did, however, leave them a bit o' something fun. They were happy about that. It was gold chocolate coins hidden all over the house. They had a blast finding new ones and adding them to their "collection". We had a green breakfast of lucky milk and shamrock pancakes alongside of emerald isle yogurt.That evening we dove into some good ol' fashioned corn beef and cabbage and to help celebrate my Nephew's 14th birthday, we had some cake!YUMMY!


To help celebrate the day we all wore some green and even Little Miss had a lucky shamrock on her nails to match Mom's!! Here she is showing you her hair. We did a nice little shamrock tied with a festive bow. She thought she was the bees knees!


And here's Mom and Little Miss showing our spirit.


Little Man decked out in green and looking mighty cute and crazy!


I don't have any nice green shirts so I quickly made my hair bow that you see. It's a piece of felt cut in the shape of, whatelse, a shamrock. I hot glued it to a bobby pin and finished it off with a silver bead! Easy Peasy!

I thought I had taken pictures of our projects but, as you can see, or not, I didn't. BOO!

Anyway, I hope you guys had a great day and didn't get pinched. Too much!



Bugs & Fishes,
Aleigh

No comments: