Just 3MD

Just 3MD

Monday, March 5, 2012

March Madness

So here we are. Month three of the new year and it's already five days in! Can you honestly believe how fast time seems to be traveling? It seems like just last week I was getting ready to head to CO!

Anyway, with March comes basketball and St. Patricks Day. Being from NC there are two big school rivals. You have Duke Blue Devils and then UNC Tarheels! ME? I'm a Tarheel baby all the way! So when the game came on the other day and it was Duke hosting UNC and UNC WON I was happy to say the least! I was jumping up and down and yelling at the TV saying shoot and defense and get down there. Any command you can think to yell at a TV screen, I gave it. AND, it seems as though the boys heard because UNC beat Duke by 18 points. Oh yes, chest is filled with air and pride is all over my face. GO HEELS!!!!

OK, now that the sports freak is outta me, on to the fun Mommy stuff. On Saturday the 17th it's St. Paddy's Day and so I have to get the ball rolling on a craft to do with the kiddos. I was thinking of making a shamrock wreath or maybe some type of collage we could frame. For breakfast they will more than likely get some green milk and maybe even rainbow pancakes? Still figuring it all out.

Can't wait to post an update on the big day once it gets here. In the meantime, I wanted to leave you with a  "Hi! I've been MIA but I still think about ya."

OH and if you are a member of Apartment Therapy, head on over and vote for your favorite home DIY blog. The Homies are still taking votes until March 9th!


~Bugs & Fishes,
Aleigh

No comments: