Just 3MD

Just 3MD

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Sarah Richardson




Do you guys know who she is? I love love love her. I think she is so smart and when you put her along side her "design sidekick", Tommy Smythe, they make me laugh!




 She's a Designer and her show, Sarah's House, has ran on HGTV for a few seasons now. Her newest just started and I gotta say, I'm happy. I loved the farmhouse she did a few years back. LOVED IT PEOPLE! This go round, she's taking a standard builders grade home and making it anything BUT standard. Giving us tips and tricks and ideas along the way. I have been DVR'ing it so I can watch it alone at night when the Littles are safely tucked in their beds and the Hubs is as well. That man asks too many questions and personally, drives me nuts. SO, I do what any self respecting admirer does and watches it alone. On the couch. With my glass of water. (no caffeine at night. I've reached "that age") 

So far in this new season, I've watched her transform the living room as well as the hallway, first floor powder room and the entry. I love the fact she does a lot of her shopping from second hand stores and then re-purposes it to fit her needs and style. Kinda like a certain southern chick I know. Cough *me* cough. 

Anyway, I just wanted to let y'all know that the new season is running right now and if you haven't watched it, take an hour and check it out. I think you'll like it.




~Bugs & Fishes,
Aleigh

No comments: