Just 3MD

Just 3MD

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Isn't it crazy



How fast time flies? How, when you think of it, you look forward and nothing has changed but when you look back it all has. Looking through some pictures I have on my desktop folder, the faces of my Littles flashed. Birthday parties, random lake house shots, potty training. It seems like yesterday they were just born and the Hubs and I were running on fumes. Looking up today, I see they have grown. 











  









Quoting Jon Gordon, "I don't want my children to be what I want them to be. I want them to become everything God created them to be".  They are growing into beautiful people and I couldn't be more proud. Take a moment and remember. "Remember the little things. For one day, they will be the big things."


~Bugs & Fishes,
Aleigh




No comments: