Just 3MD

Just 3MD

Friday, August 31, 2012

The Cucapple



THE WHAT?!?!


The cucapple. It's green, its good and it's healthy! Or so I'm told. It's a juice that a friend told me about. She has been juicing for awhile now and shared with me and my circle of friends all the benefits. I wanted to try but I didn't have a juicer. Well, my MIL (mother-in-law) bought one for me. It's this one.




I'm not too sure it can do what I need/want it to do. Ya see, I have no clue about juicing and before I tear this gift up, I need help! And besides, it says it's for citrus only.


When I think juicer, I think Jack Lalanne and his commercial grade one!




Anyway, I'm gonna play around with my juicer and the cucapple tonight and see if I can get it right. One of two things will happen. 1) I'll be sipping a yummy concoction or 2) my juicer will be smoking and will have to go into the garbage.


If you were wondering what the recipe for the cucapple was I have been ever so nice and posted it below. Should you try it, let me know what you think. ALSO, if you have some juicing tips, let me know those too. 

PLEASE!


~Bugs & Fishes,
Aleigh



The Cucapple

-1/2 cucumber
- 2 apples


Remove stems from apples, cut a cucumber in half and juice.

The nice thing with apples and especially cucumbers, is you get a lot of juice out of them. This is great when you just need something quick.

No comments: