Just 3MD

Just 3MD

Monday, November 12, 2012

It's November and




I have to confess,  I love the Fall. It has such sweet smells, the chilly weather and the promise of family time with those you may not have seen in awhile. 

Around here we did a few things to dress up the house. Not too much. We recycled our pumpkins from Halloween and the wreath and scarecrow hat from last year. The only "new" things really are my mercury glass owl which I LOVE but also this printable. So fitting since I come from the South.








To enjoy the weather we've played outside and dressed a bit more for warmer weather at night wearing our long sleeved PJ's, watched Christmas movies on ABC Family (I know) and I've also drank my weight in Russian Tea and now am counting down the days till Thanksgiving. 

You know how some people say all the things they are thankful for every day in November? Well, I too am thankful for a lot of the things you see others post on Facebook or their blogs. You know, family, friends, coffee. But I have to be honest and say the thing I'm most thankful for is...Jesus. If he hadn't died on that cross for me, I'd never know any of the blessings I have today. 

"I hit my knees. Now here I stand. There I was. Now here I am. Changed"

Thank you Lord, for loving me.



What are you most thankful for? 

~Bugs & Fishes,
Aleigh

No comments: