Just 3MD

Just 3MD

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Too many blessings




Over here on my side of the world, I have too many blessings to be thankful for. Not just today, but always. I pray that God knows this. I do my best to convey it when possible.

I hope today you enjoy yourself as well as your family and friends and the time you have with them. Should you find an empty place at your table this year from a loss, remember the things they did today that made you laugh. Then, be thankful for the time you had them. For you are a better person for it.


Happy Thanksgiving from mine to yours!





~Bugs & Fishes,
Aleigh

1 comment:

Unknown said...


Thanks have been given the opportunity to comment. Hopefully what you provided is useful for all those who need them. Visit my website if you want to know more about.

If you are looking for Perfect Money Apk, then Perfect Money Apk 2021 Latest Version is one of the best website. You must check it out.