Just 3MD

Just 3MD

Monday, July 25, 2011

Excuses, excuses

OK, so technically I'm late. I missed last weeks post and I am so sorry. Stop looking at me like that. I said I was sorry. Between getting some new furniture for our sitting room and cooking new foods, I've been a bit busy. Oh yea, it was my birthday too. I'm now 34 years old! GO ME!



Anyway, I've been in the mood lately to redo some house stuff and I think I'll do Mr. Little's room in a transportation theme. My great friend gave me some stuff from her son's room she no longer wanted and I bought a car bed from her so yea...it only seems right. The Hubs was all too excited to help me plan. Umm,




I love you, but no thanks. I got this one. I need to make a few shelves so I can display his car collection. I scored at Goodwill last week. Thanks to whomever got rid of their model car collection. I was able to pick it up for under $40. Not bad when you see what all I got. Mr. 3MD liked it a lot and I think he'll play with them more than Little will.

The plan is to get his room all done up in the cars and planes and then of course the big boy bed. He'll be two soon so I think I'll wait for that as a ig birthday gift for him. I'll video it and post but I'm excited. Can't wait to see the little guys face and reaction.

*Photo's not my own. Courtsey of Photobucket.

No comments: