Just 3MD

Just 3MD

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Grr! Argh!



WHY?!?! 

Why does my computer not transfer my 4 giga bite memory card? I have so many photo's to post and share and well, now I can't. BOO!

The Littles and I have been busy having some fun around the old homestead decorating for Halloween. We even made a batch of Russian tea to help get us in the Fall mood.

Over the past 2 weeks we have made a wreath for the front door, a countdown calendar,  tin can mummies, Halloween cookies and foam picture frames. We also decorated the "porch" and got our costumes all picked out and together. It's just so exciting! 

Little Miss has her first school field trip on Thursday where they will be going to a local pumpkin patch called Buckaloo Farms. There, she'll be able to pick out her very own pumpkin to bring home. I'll take Little Mr to the grocery for his. I think I may get 4 in all and make a scene. I'm not too sure yet what the pumpkin decorating will be or look like this year. Oh the choices!

In the meantime, I hope to continue to figure out the issue with my computer/picture problem. Wish me luck!

~Bugs & Fishes,
Aleigh

No comments: