Just 3MD

Just 3MD

Friday, October 12, 2012

Wedding Bells!



My BFF Suze is getting married in a few weeks. October the 27TH to be exact and I am her Matron of Honor. Now, while I am totally humbled and honored she chose me to fill this position I'm also...exhausted. I have planned, painted, glued, built and arranged till my mind is a blur and I don't know if it's from being over stimulated or the smell of paint and glue fumes!

For her bachlorette party I took her to a great Mediterrian restaurant called Shish Kabobs and we dinned on some AWESOME food. We also watched a belly dancer and Suze and Jess even got up and joined her. After, we went for a few drinks (I was the DD so water for me) and then to Laffs for a comedy show. It was a low key night but what the Bride to Be wanted. At the end, she said it was perfect! That was Saturday. 

On Sunday, I hosted a couples bridal shower. 20 people came (I kept it small as per instructions from both the Bride and Groom) and for 3 hours everyone dined and celebrated the couple. They got some great gifts and I got some great pics. Only problem, my computer is being a royal pain and I can't seem to  be able to upload them right now. Once the issue is resolved I'll be sure to post a few pics from the festivities.

Now that the weekend is over, I'm happy. I even got to sleep in this morning and stayed in my PJ's as long as possible. Now that's what I call success!

~Bugs & Fishes,
Aleigh

No comments: