Just 3MD

Just 3MD

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Holy Guac-a-mole-E

Well, here it is. August 10th and I have only 10 more days left. For what you ask? To prepare for Mr. Little's 2nd birthday! I can not believe he will be two! I need to make his banner, his cupcake toppers, his table decorations, his thank you gifts and possibly a train out of a huge cardboard box that the kids can play in. I saw it on Pinterest and it is so cute but yea, that's a huge task and I'm not sure that one will get done. I hope so but at this point, I'm not thinking so. Can you say glass half empty? I know. I'm happy and excited about the party even though I haven't done ONE SINGLE THING to get it started. I have no idea what to make food wise either. Good grief Charlie Brown. So here I sit, staring at the computer wishing that things would come to me and I could finish this party decor faster than you can say minute miad!

Sigh, I shall return. If I don't get burried in scrapbook paper and glue!

No comments: