Just 3MD

Just 3MD

Thursday, August 25, 2011

What a party!

Well, as you know, Mr.Little is now 2 and we had his party on Saturday, August 20th. It was a hot day but man it was fun. Good food and friends and family. What more do ya need? We grilled the traditional hamburgers and hotdogs and had stuffed jalapenos as well. Side dishes were baked beans, potato salad, pasta salad, all the fixin's for your burgers and dogs, chips and salsa and bags of kettle corn. The cake was vanilla with cream cheese icing and the cupcakes were chocolate with oreo cookie icing. YUM-O! So in haste, I snapped a few pics of the decore (all made by yours truely) and of the party itself to share with you guys.


Talk about score! I nabbed the chalkboard from Goodwill for $4 and the frame I already had. So fun!


Just follow the railroad tracks for fun.



The thank you station with paperbags filled with goodies for all of Mr. Little's friends.


The big hit with the kiddos were the sugar cookies!


I had found this old HO train on Criagslist MONTHS ago. Since Noah loves trains it was cheap and I had an idea in mind to make it more personal for him. Wanna see it?


YEP! I tagged it with our last name!



This old suitcase is a metal one in such great shape. When I laid eyes on it I KNEW it had to be mine. It's another purchase from Goodwill ($5) and it now holds all of Mr. Little's train tracks and sets. Right here though, it holds bags of kettle corn for guests to nosh on while they mingle. And the conductors hat that Little wears EVERY-SINGLE-DAY!


And of course, the birthday boy himself. He was such a happy and excited little man.



He had tons of fun and enjoyed his cake!



Although, I think his favorite part of the day was opening up the gifts!



I hope that while looking at these you got the feeling of family and home and fun. Afterall, at the end of the day, all you have left is your family. Oh yea, and like Dorothy said, "There's no place like home".

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Please help me for Christ sake