Just 3MD

Just 3MD

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Tis a sad, sad day


Dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum.

If you were able to figure out that was the death march by all the dums listed then, well, you're smarter than me. Either that or you would kick booty on that game show Name that tune! No matter, it's been a sad morning. I must say goodbye to a friend. One that's "stuck" with me for quite a few years now. One I would reach out to when a situation needed some umph. The bond we had was hot and well, he shall be missed.


Goodbye dear gluegun. So long. Farewell. I shall miss our days of glueing and getting burned so bad my finger prints are now gone. I tried to save you, Tried taking you apart to see if I could mold you back to the glory days but alas, I was wrong. You died in mid project and I will never forget your eagerness to eat my glue stiks and lend a hand.

Sigh.



Another sigh.



Wait, I have a coupon for JoAnns.


No comments: