Just 3MD

Just 3MD

Thursday, September 22, 2011

It's fall Y'all

It's time for...



I am so in the mood for Fall it isn't funny. Pumpkin flavored EVERYTHING, not to mention cooler weather and a few reasons to celebrate. Umm, hello Halloween and Thansgiving. I am soooo ready to see you! There are a TON of reasons I'm super excited about this time of year. For one, the style. Ah yes, style. There's fun and layered looks with cute sweaters and jackets worn with heels or mary janes.


PLUS, I get sport my new boots and walk around smelling cider and spice. Ahhhh.


Doesn't that look yummy? I can picture myself sitting in my den by a cozy fire sipping that and watching the kiddos play in the floor with their building blocks.

My Mom is gonna fly out here from NC and spend the first holiday of the season with us...Halloween! I can't wait. We are gonna do all things crafty. Carve pumpkins, decorate the walkway and entry and go trick or treating together. This will be the first year that Mom will be able to do this with the littles. I'm also gonna dress up this year and I'm excited about that. Little Miss asked me to so I said yes. It only took me a split second to figure out what I wanted to be. GRACE KELLY! She is my Hero. What a Lady. Such poise and manners. I adore her style and she always looked so happy and carefree. Even on her wedding day she looked as calm as the sea after a storm. Anyway, I am counting down the days and gathering the materials we need to have a fun filled craft week. I'm not gonna tell ya what we'll be doing but boy, I can't wait to show ya!

No comments: