Just 3MD

Just 3MD

Monday, January 23, 2012

Happy Birthday to me...

OK it's not REALLY my birthday yet. It's in July, BUT, I thought it would be fun to make a list of all the little things I would love to get. Afterall, I'll be 35 and isn't that something that needs a bit of celebration? I do believe it does! So here is a virtual pinboard of some pretty things I'd love to call mine. And besides, even if they are just dreams, window shopping is part of the fun! So whatta' say we get started?


Some more Toms would be nice. I love these shoes. Not only are they comfy, but they give a pair to charity too! It's a win win situation.


A wedding band to go with my engagement ring. It looks like I'm not even married. This one is vntage like my engagement and would pair nicely.


A 1972 Chevy Blazer. How fun would that be? Driving around, top down, radio on. Ahh, LOVE IT! I'd change the color though. I'm not a fan of red.


We don't need a dog. We don't have one BUT, if we did and could, this is what I'd want. A bulldog, white, just like this. That face is precious.


A beach house! I have wanted to live by the beach for so many years. I feel as though I have salt in my veins. I fit at the beach. I always have. This is a modest home and I'd love to be able to call it mine. Have it sit at a beach in either NC or SC. Yea, I'd could SO do this.


So there ya have it. Just a FEW things I'd love to call my own. From not so much money to "Are you kidding me"! I think all wish lists should be that way. It's gives the giver options.



~Bugs & Fishes
Aleigh 

2 comments:

Shelby said...

I just found your blog and I have to say, it's totally adorable.:) I'd love it if we followed each other!! Be sure to check out my current blog contest here: http://sweetconfessions21.blogspot.com/2012/01/blog-interview-contest.html

Shelby xoxo
sweetconfessions@rocketmail.com

ASquared06 said...

Thanks Shelby! I'd be happy to stop by and check it out!