Just 3MD

Just 3MD

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

What's that you say?

A writer's block? No new craft to do or explain? What about a funny story? Nope. I got nothin'. My days have been filled with the regular antics of my household. Chasing a 2 year old who, surprisingly runs fast, cooking meals both healthy and not so healthy, being a Taxi for my Daughter for school and play dates. So what's the scene jellybean? Well, me. I'm the scene. I was running and working out and I was doing great. All of 2 weeks worth. Then came the sickies, Christmas and New Years and going out of town. Now it's the middle of January and I haven't started back. To be perfectly honest, I've actually been noshing on these bad boys!




Lord help me! I have eaten 7 out of the bag and now looking at them, with all their smooth gooey goodness, I realize my pants are tight and I don't like the way I feel. I want to run again. To work out again and have that burn in my body from doing it. So what's the problem you ask? Me. I am making every excuse you can think of instead of getting up and going. The Hubs gets up at 4:30am to get ready for work and he leaves at 5:15. So why aren't I getting up, getting dressed and running? It's cold. It's dark. I'm sleepy. See what I mean? So now I just need to tell him to get me up. Make me go and do it. For me. So i can feel good about myself. And when the Little's are napping, well, then I can do the P90x videos the Hubs got me. I have no excuse. No walls to stand in my way except the ones I put there on my own. So there it is. My confession.

Now, to start this journey I ask you for help too. Any motivational words to share? Advice? Stuff to help me get up in the morning? If ya got it, leave it here for me please. I really need your help. And thanks in advance for those humble few that do leave a note. I'm so ready to go from feeling like this



to looking like this.


I AM SO READY TO BE SOMEONES "AFTER"!



~Bugs & Fishes
Aleigh

No comments: